Primary [Home] View
This is the main view where you sketch and develop your designs.
The key UI components are:
Primary Toolbar - across the top of the screen:
- On the left you have access to the four key application views, and when applicable an export option
- The centre shows the current open Project
- The right hand side provides a series of options for the current view. For the main view you have access to Display Options, Support, Usage and Datum Palettes.
Main Toolbar - on the left hand side when configured for right-handed users
- The top portion of this toolbar contains the main Tools for creating and editing items
- The bottom portion contains the Undo/Redo Tools along with buttons to control the visibility of the 2d/3d views and access Project and App settings.
Editing Toolbar - on the bottom right of the 2d view
- This toolbar is context aware based on the action you are performing
By default the Main Views (3d and 2d) are both shown, buttons in the bottom of the Main Toolbar allow you to show/hide these views where you want to maximise the size of a single view. You can also adjust the size of the Main Views by dragging the splitter between the views.
You can return to the Primary / Home view at any stage by clicking the Home button at the top of the Primary Toolbar.
The second button on the Primary Toolbar opens the Projects View where you can manage your Projects.
The third button on the Primary Toolbar provides access to the Brief Page. Currently this view provides access to managing the different Usage Types in the Project.
Keep an eye out for future versions as this view develops into a comprehensive project briefing tool.
The fourth button on the Primary Toolbar provides access to the Report Page where you can see a complete overview of the project areas and usage.
You can select the different report types from the menu on the right of the Primary Toolbar.